Arm tattoos for men who like a little ink on them
Arm tattoos for men used to be popular only with rock band members, bikers etc but now they have become quite common with all. The arm is the most popular area chosen by men to get anything from a tiny to a huge tattoo done. Arm tattoos indeed look great on men but it all boils down to the design you choose. For those who do not like the idea of arm tattoos for men because they can look unprofessional at workplace, you can get glow in the dark ones which are only visible when under ultraviolet light. Make sure you choose an artist who will be committed to you throughout the process. You should look at his previous work to get an idea of his work and achievements.Instead, you can think of getting famous quotes which have helped you go ahead with your life or helped you cross over some challenges.
Arm tattoos for men- Which designs should you go for
You should choose a design which reflects your personality and which you would want to cherish forever. Tattoos might not stay for twenty years but they do stay for a long time so you should make a good decision when you do decide to get a tattoo. Here are a few design ideas which are commonly opted for by men:
1) Japanese tattoo designs are well liked by men. The famous and most popular design is the dragon tattoo. It stands for protection, security and power.
2) The koi fish design is also quite popular.
3) Religious designs like Celtic cross designs, Hindu deities, and Greek mythology related etc are also quite popular. There is no limitation that you have to choose your religion only; you can always like the mythological story of another religion and get a tattoo done to remind you of what it stands for. The praying hands design is a very calming idea for an arm tattoo. It indeed shows your belief in faith and a power higher than your own. This tattoo will always be with you so it can give you the power to go on with anything. Choose wisely.
4) Tribal tattoos are a great idea as well. They are the new rage in young adults.
5) Portraits of famous personalities are quite common. Many shows on television which are based on tattoo ideas show that majority arm tattoos for men include portrait designs of famous personalities, their own children, their loved one etc.
What you can do is add your personal touch to the design by making some additions to it. You could be creative with this and you can always ask the tattoo artist to correct any unnecessary changes before you get it on your skin.
Arm tattoos for men- What you should not go for
Keep in mind that the tattoo you are going to get will be with you for a long time so it should not be lifetime regret. Do not get a “tramp stamp” which translates to something like a design which means absolutely nothing. Also, getting superhero tattoos on your arm is a bad idea- that again falls into the “means nothing” category.
Mythical animal designs are also bad ideas as arm tattoos for men. Many men have regretted that idea almost as soon as they got the tattoo done. Also, getting abbreviated internet/sms lingo like “LOL” or “ROFL” is a very poor idea.
Arm tattoos for men- A Few Tips
Arm tattoos have another good thing about them apart from the fact that you can easily show off your ink- it is easily extendible. Should you decide to decide to get a bigger tattoo and extend your design, you always have the room to do so. You could come up with your design and also get the help of your tattoo artist. You can bring your design to the artist and he will tell you how many sessions it will take to complete your desired tattoo. There are several websites on the net where you can find designs for arm tattoos for men; choose wisely.Arm tattoos for men should be such that one can proudly show off and not some mistake one later regrets.